|
|
好兴奋!!!!
WheEe!! Tomorrow's the LEO Camp~! I'm a station master! Yipee...
Right. I am happy. Sure. Why not? Afterall camps are always fun and helping the camp com being one of the more 'authorative' figures is fun RITE? =========================== Kinda feeling sian diao abt the camp. Dunno why. Just kinda want to slack at home and sleep all dae rather than go. Today had a station masters briefing for the Board of Directors and the June Camp com pple in the morning... Leonard(Ivan's Good fren in VS, not the LEP Leonard.) was really nice abt everything, he knows i'm not a big fan of the sun, so he didn't put my station at Chinatown but in a shopping mall instead. The shopping mall is large and air-conditioned. And i'm with Vivien, whos real sweet and nice and this urban hunt shld turn out fun. Thanks Leonard!!! But there's a catch to it, of cuz. This lovely shopping mall is in Seng Kang. =========================== We'll be sleeping in the hall, and it might be air-conditioned! Only we are sleeping in the hall on the floor. Yay! How fun! I'm not sleeping. Arthur and Yen Mei say they not sleeping either. Arthur says we can talk thru the night. As in the B.O.D can stick together and talk or something. =)I really hope so... later they all stick wif their own cliques i dunno wad to do le. No Marcus, Andy, Ze Hao, Franchie they all... dunno who to stay wif. My class only got Xin Ru, and she surely go stick with the other councillors... =========================== One week is over. I haven done much studying!!! I am lagging. OH No. Wad if i fail my JCT (which i noe everyone is saying they are failing it... but dats NOT the 重点。)? Den i'm gonna get demoralized and i'm not gonna do well for my promos either, and i'm gonna get retained... and... OH NO! (Talk abt being a pessimist. ;P) Oh yeah. And i promised to visit ZhiJie at his place. Until now haven fulfiled this promise. I tink he's not going to believe me anymore. sigh. Maybe i'll wait till Chia Ying is back den go wif them... he'll be back quite soon, anyway. =========================== Joyce at 8:34 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||